10am
Doing well so far today. I was tempted to just bag the whole thing and eat into oblivion but it's so interesting when I analyze exactly WHY I want to it, it's not because I'm hungry really. It's because I want to enjoy the TASTE of something. So instead I drank the rest of half a Baja Fresh cup in the fridge, then made myself a nice hot cup of tea. It's going to be my "go-to" when I want to just eat something, I think!
Made another delicious 70 ouncer this morning with water, big handful of spinach, 2T flax seed, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, 2 apples, and 4 bananas. Hopefully that lasts me half the day...then I need to go to the store for more produce.
Last night I had a VERY good run - almost 2 miles, in the 30 degree weather, brrr! I denied my own appeal to cut it short about 3/4 of the way through and kept on going. Felt completely delicious when I was done! But I had alot of phlem and this morning I feel like I'm coming down with a cold; my head is kind of stuffy. Most likely detox, esp from all the chocolate AND sugar I've been having for the past month, just about!
Totally forgot to weigh myself this morning, my days are still kind of blurred into my nights since I'm up around the clock nursing my 6 week old still. So there really isn't any good time to weigh like first thing in the morning since I HAVE no mornings - I just have 24-hour cycles lol. I'm not sure if I'm going to start weighing or not, but the idea of just waiting until my clothes get more loose appeals to me right now.
Last night was nice also because I made a vegetarian mexican rice/bean/etc dip for my family for dinner - very hearty meal, but all from scratch including seasonings. I had to taste it to make sure it wasn't too bland and wow, it WAS bland! So I kept adding spices and other things and tasting it with chips - I had maybe 10 tortilla chips and a very small bowl (total) of tastes. Then just kept on with the green smoothies after that. So take that, miss all or nothing attitude!
I also had my beer last night, as I am trying very hard to keep my milk supply up for baby boy. I have had a beer per night ever since he was born and will continue for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment